Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Bastion LLC Magplates

Recently I had the opportunity to get my hands on some mag plates from Bastion LLC. I had already ordered a slide plate for my Glock 19 so I jumped on this offer.

The mag plates are very easy to install in a matter of seconds. If you are unsure of how to install them, a simple search on YouTube will reveal more than enough videos to explain the installation. They are also made from metal as opposed to the stock plastic plate that comes on the magazines. While this does add a small amount of weight to the firearm I have noticed an improvement when using the KCI magazines that had a tendency not to drop out of the magazine well. With the added weight of the metal magazine base plate they now drop freely every time.

Bastion LLC has a wide variety of pre made designs for your Glock, XD, and M&P series magazine baseplates. The slide plates however are currently only available for Glock.  Bastion is now offering full color plates which I have only seen in photos and they look great. If you would like a custom image just email them on their website magplates.com (a setup fee may be charged). To avoid the setup charge I sent them over our logo in .eps ready for engraving.

The plates are laser engraved, revealing the metal underneath the anodized finish. While engraved they are still smooth to the touch. The finish, detail, and quality of engraving far exceeded the custom dust cover I had engraved for my AR-15 which had lines through the engraving.

For only $19.99 each ($22.95 for full color) you really can’t beat the price of the plates that add a custom look to your Glock. I have no complaints about these plates. They are sold at a great price and are shipped very fast with a decal included. Bastion will have a repeat customer in me as I long as I own Glock firearms.

For more information contact:

@bastionllc on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment