Monday, February 10, 2014

Hell Bent Holsters CW2

With new people starting their journey in kydex everyday it is becoming harder to set yourself apart. Generally when you do it won’t be long until someone comes along and replicates it. Hell Bent Holsters is a kydex gear manufacturer that has come up with an innovative kydex product known as the combat wallet.

When I first saw pictures of the wallet I immediately thought two things. One it would be uncomfortable and two, the money clip would break. Hell Bent took me up on this challenge and sent me out two of their combat wallets. I am very glad that they did.

My first impression was that they were well made, however my cards slid out of the OD wallet at first then I realized the wallets range in sizes depending on the amount of cards you carry. Like a kydex holster the combat wallets are also available in a wide range of colors. The money clip that I initially had concerns about proved to be very flexible and very durable.

I am extremely picky when it comes to wallets and initially I didn’t think that I would like this wallet, however time proved me wrong. The only thing that I would say is make sure it is secure as it has a very slim profile. If you are like me and don’t clog your wallet up with a bunch of pictures and random garbage the combat wallet should suit you needs.

For more information on Hell Bent Holsters visit their website here


-Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment