Thursday, September 12, 2013

G-Tac Sling

The bungee sling from G-Tac is constructed of a high quality nylon. This single point sling features quick release buckles that are also great quality. The only complaint that I have about these slings is that the carabiner is not the best that I have seen. However for an MSRP of under $20 this sling is unmatched at its price point. Available in, OD, Coyote, Black and MultiCam the G-Tac comes in any color scheme to match your rifle. The bungee is also very tight compared to others that I have seen around this price point. It secures my 10 lb rifle like a champ. I am picky with my gear and highly recommend this sling for your personal use as well, if you are looking for a quality affordable single point sling for your AR platform. You can purchase this sling in our shop as well as other G-Tac products that we will be reviewing shortly. We are currently one of the only carriers of their products.

To purchase this sling please visit:

http://www.whitewolftactical.com/#!slings/c1an3

No comments:

Post a Comment